With so many ads bombarding us daily, it’s no wonder we tune them out. As per Aron Govil, we are exposed to over 5,000 ads daily!
Come to think of it, we cannot wait for the Skip Ad button to appear on YouTube, so we can get rid of the ad and proceed to watch what we intended. We don’t care about the product being advertised; we want to get rid of the ad so we can move on.
Ads are becoming increasingly intrusive, and with such overwhelming numbers, how can businesses hope to get their message across? Traditional advertising isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Companies are now resorting to new marketing strategies that hopefully break through the clutter. One such strategy is word-of-mouth marketing (WOMM).
Aron Govil Explains Word Of Mouth Marketing
Word Of Mouth Marketing is a type of referral marketing that relies on satisfied customers to promote a product or service to people in their social network. WOMM is often seen as the most effective form of marketing since it comes from a trusted source – someone we know and whose opinion we value.
According to Aron Govil, WOMM is an efficient and cost-effective way to market your business. It doesn’t require a large budget and can be more targeted than traditional advertising.
With WOMM, businesses can tap into existing social networks and turn their customers into brand ambassadors.
How Does WOMM Work?
There are three key elements to WOMM:
- Satisfied Customers – For WOMM to work, businesses need to have satisfied customers willing to promote their product or service. These customers must be so happy with the product that they are willing to tell their friends and family about it.
- Social Networks – The second element is social networks. This is where word of mouth happens. It can be in person, over the phone, or online via social media or review sites.
- Brand Ambassadors – The third element is brand ambassadors. These are the people who do the actual talking (or posting). They are the ones who spread the word about the product or service.
How to Use WOMM
There are several ways businesses can use WOMM:
- Social Media – Social media is a great platform for WOMM. Businesses can use social media to connect with customers and build relationships. When customers are happy with the product or service, they will be more likely to post about it on social media and recommend it to their friends.
- Review Sites – Review sites are another great platform for WOMM. Customers can leave reviews about their experience with a product or service, and other potential customers can read these reviews before making a purchase. This is a great way for businesses to get honest feedback about their product or service, and it can help them improve their offerings.
- In-Person – WOMM can also happen in person. This is when customers tell their friends and family about a product or service they’ve tried and liked. This is the most traditional form of WOMM, but it can still be very effective.
Aron Govil’s Tips on WOMM
According to Aron Govil, there are a few things businesses should keep in mind when using WOMM:
- Ensure your product or service is high quality – This is the most important tip. If you want customers to recommend your product or service to others, it needs to be something they are proud to tell people about. It should be something that they believe is worth spending money on.
- Be active on social media – Social media is a great platform for WOMM, but you need to be active. This means posting regularly and engaging with your customers. If you’re not active on social media, you’re missing out on a great opportunity to connect with customers and build relationships.
- Get involved with review sites – Reviews can be a great way to get honest feedback about your product or service. To get the most out of them, you need to be active. This means responding to reviews, both positive and negative.
- Train your employees – Employees are often the face of your business, so it’s important to train them on how to represent your brand properly. They should be able to answer questions about your product or service, and they should be able to deal with customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Make it easy for customers to leave reviews – As per Aron Govil, if you want customers to leave reviews, you need to make it easy for them to do so. This means providing links to review sites on your website and social media pages. You can also send email reminders to customers after they’ve made a purchase.
Aron Govil’s Final Thoughts
Word of mouth marketing is a great way to promote your product or service. As per Aron Govil, it’s important to ensure your product or service is high quality, and you need to be active on social media and review sites. You should also train your employees on how to represent your brand properly. If you do these things, you’ll be well on your way to success.